Thursday, September 24, 2009

#3

kuih raya, lemang and pulut
why do u escape my mulut ?
my rendang feels empty kot
which is why i urut-urut
my perut cepat-cepat
after that 43rd ketupat
that u wrap like some kind of art
or that scented envelope of your raya card

last day puasa i see u eating at the canteen
with johan, charmaine, ravi and jasmine.
when that ustaz came, i see u runnin
and of course u see me non-stop laughing
hahahaha, sorry sorry, dun be hatin’
all my words are just my lips blabbin’
so if i did hurt u dont be crying
all i wanna say is maaf zahir dan batin

i just wanna say selamat hari raya
go to ur family and ask for duit raya
so that all of u can become kaya-raya
and then you can eat till u feel nausea
and burn ur money, like its on fiyah :)

-dato’ fazly

No comments:

Post a Comment