Thursday, September 24, 2009

#4

Girl you look so fine,
your looks made u shine, and its rare
u surely made me stare
a sight so beautiful is so rare
ur glance is like a dare
for me to tear, my shyness away
to put my feelings at bay
but to do so i can only pray
call me gay, but a day
like today is not found everyday
and u had put my hearts to fray
with the sights that made me say, my god
my heart she had “ragut”
and made me talk karut
cause i feel like i had larut, in your eyes

dun go calling me a fruitcake
for that tastes good if baked
i am more like dead leaves to rake, to gather
cause i cant take it further
just like i was with Berta
and her angry father
whoah stop me there, cause i rather,
be with you than her, anytime
if only i had the time
to make my rhyme,
that’ll make ur heart chime
but that is my crime,
that i had made from time to time

-dato' fazly

No comments:

Post a Comment