Wednesday, October 7, 2009

#6

babe u gotta chill
u got ur meal
that curry thrill
that mamak meal
so whats the deal?
write me the bill
some time to kill, bill
ur teh o ice,
is extra nice, extra sweet
like this damn beat
made u go leap,
this shit is deep,
dun be a freak,
just eat that nan and tandori,
my baby to be,
will love curry
as much as me

your nasi lemak,
cukup gempak,
at the park,
made me bark, loud,
dun have no doubt
bout ur route, the spice route,
the scent of your, poppadom
made me go down, to paramount,
or SS1, SS2 or Sunway D,
thats damansara, the place to be,
i wud tapau and beli
ur fish head curry,
fills my heart with glee,
come back at 3
always open for me

the mamak over here,
the mamak over there,
my wallet i tear
ill even wrestle a bear
cause i care for it,
that inside my lair,
the best food's there
-dato' fazly

No comments:

Post a Comment