Sunday, October 18, 2009

#7

lies
those SMSes u sent
made my heart dent
made my emotions bent
just like a brand,
of cigarettes,
am i just the current fave
what happen to that crave
for me that u used to have
u made it complicated like math
im puzzled, im confused, i would have left
but my heart, u were the theft
my emotions is like rojak and u were the chef
hey, i still have a few sampoerna left
to savour as i ponder, as i wonder,
as the sight of u is now yonder,
and no, im not feeling fonder

lies
the word of the day
that placed my heart at bay
i always thought that you may
end up with me forever
that thoughts had severed
not fully, but it wont take too much effort
to take these feelings away
the words that you said
could make me so fray
like a piece of dirt
i hope u know that im hurt
how i wish that this would revert
how i wish that you wont divert

-dato' fazly

No comments:

Post a Comment